Providing a quality, one-of-a-kind vacation experience since the 1920s.
Mid-June through Mid-September
Day users can enjoy our famous fresh-squeezed lemonade, delicious sandwiches, ice cream, and treats. Rent a rowboat, kayak, or stand-up paddleboard. Discover unusual & novel gift items and books. (Cash preferred). We invite you to visit with friends, gaze at the mountains and enjoy!
We offer nine rustic small cabins for rent on a WEEKLY basis only. No pets. Please call for more information or sign up for the 2024 waitlist here.
- E-BIKES of all kinds are PROHIBITED beyond the parking area; bike rack provided at the gate.
- $10 parking fee (bring exact cash); parking area may be full.
- Dogs must be on a leash and kept out of the lake at all times.
- Drones are prohibited.
- Camping is prohibited.
- Barbecues and campfires are prohibited.
- Amplified music is prohibited, so wear earbuds if you want to listen to music.
- We don’t offer trash or recycling services at the resort, so practice “Leave no Trace” principles by packing out all of your own trash.
Resort amenities located 1/2 mile above the parking lot over rugged terrain. Please stay on the trail.
Angora Lakes Resort Day Use Area Essential Eligibility Criteria
We endeavor to offer a unique day use experience at Angora Lakes Resort, a historic Lake Tahoe front-country location. To safely enjoy the resort, visitors must meet the following essential eligibility criteria:
Participants must have the ability to safely hike, bike or use other nonmotorized means (including with assistance of a companion) to go up and down hill at least a mile roundtrip over rocky, rugged, slippery, and sandy terrain, with obstacles up to 18” high, at 7000-7500’ elevations. There are no paved surfaces beyond the Angora Parking area.
Remember to take the Tahoe Pledge
I will embody the footprint of a ninja – it will be stealthy, light, and my touch will be gentle.
What I carry in, I will carry out.