Providing a quality, one-of-a-kind vacation experience since the 1920s.
Season: mid-June through mid-September
Day use: Day users can enjoy our famous fresh-squeezed lemonade, delicious sandwiches, ice cream, and treats. Rent a rowboat, kayak, or stand-up paddleboard. Discover unusual & novel gift items and books. (Cash preferred). We invite you to visit with friends, gaze at the mountains and enjoy! Please note:
- E-BIKES of all kinds are PROHIBITED beyond the parking area; bike rack provided at the gate.
- $10 parking fee (bring exact cash); parking area may be full.
- Dogs must be on a leash and kept out of the lake at all times.
- Drones are prohibited.
- Camping is prohibited.
- Barbecues and campfires are prohibited.
- Amplified music is prohibited, so wear earbuds if you want to listen to music.
- We don’t offer trash or recycling services at the resort, so practice “Leave no Trace” principles by packing out all of your own trash.
Resort amenities located 1/2 mile above the parking lot over rugged terrain. Please stay on the trail.
Lodging: We offer nine rustic small cabins for rent on a WEEKLY basis only. No pets. Please call for more information or sign up for the 2023 waitlist here.
Angora Lakes Resort
PO Box 8897
So. Lake Tahoe, CA 96158
(530) 541 2092
Remember to take the Tahoe Pledge—
I will embody the footprint of a ninja – it will be stealthy, light, and my touch will be gentle.What I carry in, I will carry out.
Angora Lakes Resort is a permittee of the United States Forest Service, Lake Tahoe Basin Management Unit and an equal opportunity service provider.